"Humanity"

"Humanity"

Thursday, November 4, 2010

A question for the artists...

The question I am asking myself tonight is...In a country where in the past it wasn't acceptable for artists to paint figuratively because of the religion, how did this group actually find their passion or their voice?  How did they know they had to create and what made them decide to become artists?  I will ask them soon...stay tuned. 

Oh and by the way, I am wondering what makes me want to paint as well..why do I need to?  Here are some silly photos of us relaxing..pretending we are the next still-life. I like these moments.


1 comment:

  1. Very nice post...I am struck by the difference between your morning and afternoon group mural drawings. One seems to higglight people and relationships and the other more cultural icons or images. You are doing great...keep it up and, most of all, enjoy the experience!! Brad

    ReplyDelete